Agendas (see web browser compatibility below)
The City is now live-streaming City Council meetings and events via Facebook Live.
Visit www.facebook.com/lakeforestca and look for the Live stream in the newsfeed to get started.
If you would like to participate in the meeting, please follow these directions:
- Comments to the City Council will be allowed when public comments are accepted at the beginning of the meeting or as each agenda item is discussed. City staff will update the thread with this information as the meeting progresses.
- Posts that begin with “COMMENT TO COUNCIL:” in all caps will be read to the City Council at the appropriate time. Posts that do not begin with this phrase will not be read to the City Council.
- Your comment to council will be read verbatim with your name to the Council. Inappropriate words will not be read.
- All comments posted to the event become part of the meeting record, whether they are comments to be read to the City Council or not.
The City provides the Facebook Live stream as an additional service to the public. However, the City cannot guarantee that its network and/or the site will be uninterrupted. The City is not responsible for any interrupted service. To ensure that the City Council receives your comments, you may attend the meeting in-person or submit written comments to the City Clerk prior to the meeting.
Successful Viewing Tips:
- You may need to refresh your screen a few times to view the live meeting broadcast.
- The supporting documents and Agenda can be found in the Agenda section below to allow you to see the scheduled presentations.
- You can also find Video and Audio Recordings in the Agendas section.
- Citizens are always encouraged to attend meetings and participate in person.
|Internet Explorer 9, 11
||Internet Explorer 10||Firefox||Chrome||Safari|
|Live Streaming||Yes|| No (1)
||Yes|| No (3)
|| No (2)
|On Demand Viewing||Yes||Yes||Yes|| No (3)
(1) Hyland reports it “sometimes” works if Internet Explorer is run in compatibility mode.
(2) Hyland reports Live Streaming will not work on Apple products due to incompatibility with the Microsoft Silverlight viewer.
(3) Hyland reports On-Demand viewing to work if the “html 5 patch” is installed; however this patch is a beta release and not
sanctioned by Microsoft.