There is a nominal reservation fee of $25.00 for Lake Forest residents to reserve a shelter at Lake Forest Sports Park, Baker Ranch Community Park, Concourse Park, El Toro Park, Mountain View Park, Pittsford, Rimgate, or Serrano Creek Park. Reserve a park shelter. For more information on shelter reservations, please call (949) 461-3450.
Park shelters can be reserved for gatherings of fewer than 50 people. Events of more than 50 people are required to complete a special event application. View the Special Event Permit information and application.
- Bounce houses and alcoholic beverages are not allowed at any of our City parks.
- No amplified sound allowed
- The City allows one party reservation at each reservable shelter per weekend day.
- Online reservations cannot be made more than 90 days ahead of your desired party date.
- Park shelters can only be reserved on weekends.
Refunds will be given for cancellations made at least seven days prior to your event, however, a $10.00 administrative fee will apply. In the case of rain, a full refund or choice of another available date within the same calendar month will be given. Refund requests due to rain must be made within one week of the original reservation.