• Submit a request for action through the “Ask Lake Forest” system. Your message will be automatically delivered to the correct city department or division. Requests are tracked and responded to accordingly.
• Prepare Letter and mail to:
Lake Forest City Hall
25550 Commercentre Drive, Suite 100
Lake Forest, CA 92630.
Fax to (949) 461-3515
• Email all Council Members at Council@lakeforestca.gov
• Email Individual Members at:
• Contact the Clerk's Office to request an Appointment at 949-461-3420
• Prepare written comments about any Agenda Item to submit for the record to Council@lakeforestca.gov. Please submit at least 1 hour prior to scheduled meeting time.
•Attend a Council Meeting and address the Council under "Public Comment." Please note that the Brown Act does not permit the City Council to discuss or take-action on any agenda item NOT listed on the Agenda.