Who do I contact about my water and sewer service?
Lake Forest is served by three separate agencies that provide water and sewer service. The majority of Lake Forest, including Foothill Ranch and most of Portola Hills, is served by the Irvine Ranch Water District.

•The Irvine Ranch Water District is located at 15600 Sand Canyon Ave., Irvine, CA 92618-3102, and can be reached at (949) 453-5300, or online at www.irwd.com.

•The El Toro Water District provides service to addresses south of El Toro Road between Northcrest and Marguerite Parkway, south of Cherry between Northcrest and the railroad tracks, south of El Toro between railroad tracks and Muirlands, and south of Ridge Route between the railroad tracks and the I-5 freeway. The El Toro Water District is located at 24251 Los Alisos Blvd. and can be reached at (949) 837-7050, or online at www.etwd.com.

• A portion of Portola Hills is served by the Trabuco Canyon Water District, located at 32003 Dove Canyon Dr. Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679. The Trabuco Canyon Water District can be reached at (949) 858-0277, or online at www.tcwd.ca.gov.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact about my water and sewer service?
2. Who should I call for questions about water quality and pollution prevention?
3. What should I do to report suspected pollutions, spills, dumping, or illegal discharges into the storm drain system?