Can I run a business out of my home?

Home occupations are permitted when conducted as an accessory use to a residential use in any residential district. Additional information and regulations regarding home occupations can be found in 9.146.060 of the Lake Forest Municipal Code.

Lake Forest Municipal Code.

Show All Answers

1. What development standards (minimum property line setbacks, maximum lot coverage, maximum height, maximum development density, etc.) apply to my property?
2. How can I obtain copies of previous permits or plans that were approved for my house?
3. Can I park my motor home on my residential property?
4. How can I get information about where my property lines are?
5. Can I run a business out of my home?